Four Loko recently surveyed 2,000 people about their favorite alcoholic beverage choice. The goal of the survey was to see if American consumer’s favorite beverage choices showed more about their personality traits than just alcohol preference.
Using the data they created profiles for ten types of drinkers:
- Flavored Malt Beverage
These drinking profiles show us some interesting trends about drinking in America:
- Flavored malt beverages are the #1 preferred drink at home
- Champagne drinkers are 86 percent more likely to be single than married
- Tequila is most consumed by professionals in the construction industry
- Men are 78 percent more likely to pick whiskey as their drink of choice (no surprise here)
- Wine is most enjoyed by republicans and women
- Beer is consumed most often by drinkers earning over $100,000 per year (huge surprise!)
To see the full results, check out the infographic below.