What We’re Reading: Coronavirus Edition
1 Min Read By MRM Staff
Here's a sample of restaurant industry coverage about dealing with Coronavirus.
- How to help restaurant workers from Seacoastonline.com.
- How one restaurant operator is going above and beyond from lohud.com.
- Nightlife is officially shutting down from The Cut.
- What if takeout isn't enough from the New York Post.
- Musician Dierks Bentley supporting his Whiskey Row employees from People.
- A great piece from Eater on how restaurants in the Twin Cities are helping feed schoolchildren.
- How chains are responding from Food and Wine.
- Ways restaurants are coping in Cincinnati via the Cincinnati Enquirer.
- A NJ restaurant's novel marketing approach from NJ.com.
- The L.A. Times on meeting and eating in a pandemic.
- This Eater article about economic impact in Seattle.
- CNN's piece on a Seattle chef temporarily closing restaurants.
- A Florida cafe Coronavirus case study from the Wall Street Journal.
- A Reuters article on the UK hospitality market.
- Ways people can support local restaurants from Vice.
- How restaurants in the Philippines are staying strong from the Philippine Daily Inquirer and how they are feeding healthcare workers in a report from Rappler.com.
- An Oklahoma City restaurant helping those in need from Koco News.
- From Eater on San Francisco and delivery.