MRM’s Ten Most-Read Articles of 2018
1 Min Read By MRM Staff
Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine's top posts of 2018 reflect the key issues impacting the restaurant industry. Thanks to our supporters, we published more than 500 articles during the year and doubled our page views.
Here are the ones that resonated the most with MRM readers.
- Our top story asked the question: Are Online Ordering Services Killing Your Restaurant? Written by Liam Oliver of Valassis Local Solutions, the post delved into the costs of the online ordering marketplace.
- The next most-read article was just posted in early December and shows how much readers are eager to learn about new marketing ideas. Authored by Placepull, the article details 27 marketing ideas for restaurants.
- Infographics tend to drive traffic for us and are frequently shared on social media. Here's one on food delivery costs from The Zebra Company that was our third most-viewed post.
- Ideas on how to attract restaurant customers from Better Bistro Media proved popular.
- What it takes to be a successful restaurant manager from Sharptek Supply was a well-read article this year.
- What restaurateurs needs to know about intellectual property rights authored by Alicia Bell, a partner at Miller Nash Graham & Dunn was also a top read.
- Brand loyalty generational differences from Preoday was a traffic driver.
- The team at Tangoo contributed this top post on social media marketing practices.
- Readers discovered more ways to attract diners in this piece from ReviewTrackers.
- A thoughtful piece questioning the necessity of social media for food-related businesses from Nisbets completes MRM's top ten.