It’s no surprise that COVID-19 articles dominated our top reads for 2020. We are proud that readers turned to MRM as a resource and hope they found the information to be useful.
Here are the top ten articles that resonated with MRM's audience:
- Thousands of readers accessed our comprehensive survival guide.
- We answered the top-of-mind question: What does social distancing mean for social businesses like restaurants?
- We provided information on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
- How the virus affected restaurant marketing was a traffic driver.
- Readers wanted to know how restaurants responded to COVID-19.
- We provided more information on PPP.
- Predicting a new normal for the restaurant industry attracted readers.
- Readers wanted to learn about ways in which restaurants would be adapting post-COVID.
- How the virus affected restaurant equipment was a top read.
- Readers wanted practical advice on restructuring a commercial lease.