MRM’s 10 Most-Read Articles of 2019
1 Min Read By MRM Staff
Before we look forward to 2020, we need to glance back at 2019. Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine continued to grow, registering more than half a million page views. Again, most of our top posts showcased thought leadership on hot topics in restaurant management.
Here are the top ten articles that resonated with MRM's audience:
- Posts on how to better market your restaurant are always traffic drivers with this piece from the team at Tangoo, taking top honors.
- Best practices for kitchen cleaning from the experts at PartsTown proved to be a winner.
- Be smart and read this piece on SMART goals from QSR Automations.
- Who doesn't love a mystery? Read more to learn where Chick-fil-A customers eat on Sundays.
- We knew this piece on drones and food delivery would attract attention.
- This article from BevSpot details the lessons every restaurant owner and manager needs to hear.
- Legal issue posts like this on SSA No-Match letters are part of MRM's extensive library featuring legal experts such as Becki Young, a partner with Grossman Young & Hammond.
- A report on digital disruption proved to be very interesting to readers.
- Learning more about "Near Me" searches was a hit.
- The combo of cloud kitchens and delivery from ItsaCheckmate is thought leadership at its finest.