Taste of Dallas is back again celebrating its 34th year.Taste of Dallas features 200+ restaurants, exhibitors and craftsmen! Taste of Dallas 2020 highlights include: BBQ Bliss, Tacophoria, Global Flavors, Veggie Delite, Taste Curbside, The Foodie Experience, Taste Tavern, the Marketplace and new this year, The Play Zone: an expanded family area with 40,000 square feet of kids’ activities and much more. Guests can enjoy interactive and engaging attractions and experience it all June 5, 6 and 7 at the Taste of Dallas.
The event will take place within Dallas Market Hall. Tickets are available for purchase here.
The Food – Fabulous food is featured throughout Taste of Dallas at every turn, with options that will satisfy every appetite.
· BBQ BLISS – Sample the rich flavors of savory BBQ options from pulled pork, to brisket to Korean
· TACOPHORIA – Every day is Taco Tuesday at Taste of Dallas! Explore selections of street tacos from local restaurants and food trucks
· GLOBAL FLAVORS – Experience the melting pot of cultures that make Dallas unique with Asian, Thai, Middle Eastern, Japanese and Korean bites
· VEGGIE DELITE – Whether following a plant-based diet or just looking for some healthier alternatives, Taste of Dallas showcases a variety of veggie-based bites from local eateries and bakeries
· TASTE CURBSIDE – Enjoy a wide variety from DFW’s fan-favorite food truck scene – without having to stand out in the sweltering Texas heat
· THE FOODIE EXPERIENCE – For ages 21+, this all-inclusive food and beverage sampling highlights DFW’s top chefs and restaurants with unlimited 2-3 oz. food samples (a separate ticket is required)
The Drinks – Taste of Dallas creates pairing experiences unlike any other by bringing together the best beverages along with mixologists, wine experts and brew masters from the area.
· TASTE TAVERN – Learn tips and tricks from local mixologists while sipping on craft cocktails
· WINE GARDEN – Sommeliers provide pairing tips while serving wine flights and small plates
· BEER GARDEN – Enjoy local craft beers and learn about the process of making the region’s most beloved beers from brewmasters
Engaging Family Fun – Taste of Dallas is packed with great attractions and event areas for all ages where attendees can play, shop, sample, learn or just be entertained.
· THE PLAY ZONE – 40,000 sq. feet of activities including a DJ school, inflatables, midway games, hands-on learning opportunities and more!
· THE MARKETPLACE – Features over 80 local businesses, artisans and crafters from around the metroplex offering handcrafted merchandise
· GO TEXAN MARKET – Visit 20 Texas companies that are GO TEXAN certified