Early bird registration is officially open for the 2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo, formerly known as Nightclub & Bar Show, which will return to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 27 – 29, 2023. Early bird registration tickets start at $99 and are available now through January 31, 2023.
Bar & Restaurant Expo is an immersive experience for the fast-changing food & beverage industry. Registration to Bar & Restaurant Expo provides attendees access to:
- A centralized expo hall floor combining both Bar & Restaurant Expo and World Tea Expo to shop and meet over 400 suppliers, sample a vast range of products, and enjoy show-only special offers.
- A three-day conference program featuring top industry experts, in-depth workshops, new masterclasses, an industry keynote, and off-site trainings.
- First-hand access to all the latest trends: from the rise of functional food, how to target the ‘homebody economy’ and solutions for staffing challenges.
- Interactive features: Restaurant Zone featuring The Bistro and Food & Beverage Innovation Center, The Bar, NxT, Rising Stars Showcase, Tea Bar and Tech Hub Showcase.
- Launching for the first-time ever: Hosted Dinners, Closing Toast, and Las Vegas Badge Perks.
“We are super excited to bring the industry together again in Las Vegas in March 2023, for Bar & Restaurant Expo. In March 2022 we celebrated a hugely successful expo attracting 10,412 attendees, up 19% from 2021, plus showcasing over 350 exhibitors, 80 conference sessions and launching key new activations, “said Tim McLucas, Vice President of Bar & Restaurant Group. “In 2023 attendees will see an expanded conference program, larger exhibit floor, new evening networking functions, plus a key focus on presenting food and restaurant products, to fit the needs of the industry.”
Those interested in attending or exhibiting at the 2023 Bar & Restaurant Expo can visit www.barandrestaurantexpo.com for more information. Additional details about the expo floor, educational workshops, speakers, nightlife activations and more will be announced in the coming months. Bar & Restaurant Expo is a trade event and not open to the general public.