Draught Line Safety for Adjacent Workers
The Brewers Association just dropped a free course, "Draught Line Safety for Adjacent Workers" — see details below and let me know if you have any questions or this is a fit for upcoming coverage.
This short course is intended to enable persons who work adjacent to draught line cleaning operations to develop and practice awareness of safe work practices in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations. In addition to receiving a certificate of completion, students will learn how to control safety and health risks surrounding draught beer handling, create a safer and healthier workplace, and foster a workplace culture that accomplishes all the above. Watch the welcome video here.
- Length: 4-6 hours
- Format: 100-percent online, including short on-demand videos and self-paced assignments
- Model: Self-guided instruction led by BA Safety Ambassador, Matt Stinchfield
- Class Size: No capacity limit
How to Sign Up:
- All sections of this training program are free and online
- ·Learners must self-enroll, registration is quick and easy
- New learners must visit https://brewersassociation.litmos.com/self-signup/
- Existing learners should login to their accounts at https://brewersassociation.litmos.com/account/login/?
- ·Please note this account is different than the BA website login
Matt Stinchfield, Brewers Association Safety Ambassador, is the course instructor. He has over thirty years of experience in environmental health and safety programming and training, craft beverage manufacturing and related safety, hazardous substances management, remediation planning and implementation, and regulatory affairs. Matt is an experienced safety trainer having developed numerous courses in Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), OSHA, and Department of Transportation (DOT) realms, and holds several Hazardous Materials Management (HazMat) certificates.